2 week trip to Colombia..some must do's

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by Angelas, Jul 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Angelas

Angelas New Member

Colombia has a great deal to offer visitors though you need a good 2 weeks to be able to see much of it. One of the must do's in Colombia is visiting Bogota, the Salt Mines in Zipaquira, exploring the caribbean coast and Colombia's amazing national parks such as Parque Tayrona. As far as beaches, you have to visit Sapzurro and La Miel, which are two of the best beaches in Colombia.

2. Constantine675

Constantine675 New Member

I loved Colombia every bit..I think it is the best place to start if you plan a tour of South America. You can work your way around and visit Peru and Brazil in one week. There a lot of cool things you can do In Colombia outdoors. San Gil and the entire department of Santander is the place to go for rafting, paragliding, cave diving, climbing, etc.

3. FerrariSnr

FerrariSnr New Member

I had the chance to travel to Colombia a few times and the Caribbean Coast was my favorite place. You can do scuba diving in and around Cartagena in places like Taganga and Tayrona National Park. There are also great hiking to be done inside of the Parque Nacional Natural Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.