2012 Rhythm & Ribs Jazz & Blues Festival

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by Vicolette, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Good food, great music, multiple stages, and a lineup of performers will light up the city with smooth sounds and soulful singing on Saturday, October 13 beginning at noon. The festival takes place on the grounds of the American Jazz Museum. Another great day of music for those visiting Kansas City.

2. Casitapo

Casitapo New Member

I hope they don't cancel the festival like they did last year. Still, im definitely making a date again this year! Everette DeVan, Horace Washington and Trampled Under Foot will be headlining the festival. by the way, when you buy a festival ticket it also includes free admission to the American Jazz Museum.

3. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Excellent! I didn't know about the free admission to the museum. I'll keep my fingers crossed there is no cancellation. It looks like it's going to be a good one!

4. Dapolitiu4

Dapolitiu4 New Member

Rhythm & Ribs festival at AJ Museum

I am already gearing up for the R&R festival...12 more days to go! the festival is definitely not going to be canceled. The only time the canceled was back in 2009 for financial reasons and due to corporate sponsorships. Btw, the American Jazz Museum website is still selling tickets. Best you get them through them to benefit so you can also get discounts for the Blue Room, Gem Theatre and other offers.