2013 promotion codes

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by gerymutton, Jan 9, 2013.

1. gerymutton

gerymutton New Member

G'day people! I have a trip in the works to Vegas in January and I'll be coming all the way from the land down under (aka Australia). I went through this site but cannot see any promotion codes for 2013. I know it's very early but I would love to book while our exchange rate is still decent..

2. boboe

boboe New Member

I dont think d360 has promo codes for 2013 yet. if you're really itching to book a hotel and get a good deal, I suggest waiting because most Vegas hotels generally launch promotions 2-3 months ahead of the dates they're good for. January is the start of the season so there's no great urgency for hotels to put promos out. In fact, if you book now you will find that hotel rates are ridiculously high.

3. Torsewe

Torsewe New Member

Hotel promotion codes

here it's some hotel promotional codes:

$50 Dining Credit Promotion at the Palms. Just enter code [PCR0213] Expires: July 31, 2013

Save up to 30% OFF at the Excalibur. enter code [WEB1020] Expires: Sept 30, 2013

$200 DAILY Drink Credit Promotion at the Hard Rock. enter code [HBREAK3] Expires: Apr 18, 2013

$100 Dining Credit Promotion at the Aria. enter code [ZFBM13W] Expires: Jan 30, 2014

4. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator