2014 travel destinations

Discussion in 'Vacations' started by 3isagoal, Dec 30, 2013.

1. 3isagoal

3isagoal New Member

if you're looking for a new travel adventure in 2014. you should consider South America. With the world cup in Brazil just around the corner (6-7 months), South America is going to be the place to travel in 2014. And, it won't just be Brazil but other places like Peru and Argentina that can expect to receive tons of tourism because of the World Cup.

2. Kruder**

Kruder** New Member

Im not a really a footie person so i dont fancy traveling to rio being over run by tourist footie maniacs...my travel plan for 2014 is to go where noone else is going.

3. DJ.Krush

DJ.Krush New Member

Brazil during Carnival

I second going somewhere non too popular this year... I have been Brazil during Carnival which was an amazing time. I do wonder how the atmosphere will be different during a World Cup. Still, im sure there'll be plenty of great deals to other parts of the world besides SA.

4. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

With all the infrastructure Brazil is building, there should be plenty of things to do and places to stay long after the World Cup has finished up. Of course, Brazil is getting ready for the 2016 Olympics, too, so not everything is ready yet.