48 hrs in Copenhagen

Discussion in 'Denmark' started by JordiCruz, Aug 8, 2014.

1. JordiCruz

JordiCruz New Member

if you only plan to be in Copenhagen for a few days you really want to plan your itinerary ahead in order not to miss great attractions. Luckily, most attractions are within walking distance. A few I recommend are Tivoli Gardens, the statue of The Little Mermaid, the freetown of Christiania, Amalienborg Palace and the shopping street Stroget.

2. talesofthe

talesofthe New Member

what to do in Copenhagen

While I was in Denmark, one of my favorite parts of town was Nyhavn seeing the beautiful colorful buildings on foot and bike. There are canal tours you cna do to see the buildings from the water side as well. There are quite a few palaces, parliament buildings, castles, and historic buildings within and near Copenhagen so, it's best to take or join a Castle tour.

3. MorenoStrike

MorenoStrike New Member

smoking/nightlife in Copenhagen

I should probably mention this as most people aren't aware....if you are a smoker you should know that smoking is not allowed in-door, and at most S-train stations. Only a few bars have license to smoke inside. As far as opening hours, most bars and pubs in Copenhagen open until early in the morning on weekends (4-6AM), but some are also open until 3 in weekdays.