A nice place to stay in Skopje

Discussion in 'Macedonia' started by magizoe, Apr 5, 2018.

1. magizoe

magizoe New Member

Hi,

I 'm looking for renting a room in Skopje for a week, and wondering if anyone had any recent experience on staying in any nice hotel with budget price. Also I am planning to get around, so any best ideas. Thanks for all your help.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Skopje offers a great choice of accommodation ranging from luxury to budget accommodation to suit all types of taste & budget. Hotel Epinal, Hotel Mercure Tetovo, Vila Anastas and Hotel Montana Palace are some of the nicest places to stay. Skopje is a nice city and offers plenty of attractions & things to do. Lake Ohrid is one of the he most popular tourist destination in Macedonia and it looks gorgeous. Matka Canyon, Church of St. John at Kaneo and Stone Bridge are some of the other top attractions. Check out Macedonia Hotels page too for more details on hotels & pre-book online to save more.

3. Evan61

Evan61 New Member

I spent 2 days at Skopje with 2 of my friends and had more fun. Skopje is located along the banks of the Vardar River and beautiful bridges are linking one side of the city to the other. Matka Canyon and Saint Panteleimon Monastery are the highlights of our trip, and they are located very close to Skopje. We had a day trip to these 2 places. Matka Lake is very popular for divers and kayakers. We have rented a boat and explore the caves, then headed to a nearby restaurant and had delicious lunch. The views of the canyon was awesome and unforgettable. So don't miss to visit Matka Canyon during you trip.