A Taste of Pinellas 2012

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Vicolette, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Anyone who will be in St. Petersburg May 4 through May 6 should make plans to attend the annual and ever-popular A Taste of Pinellas food fest held at Vinoy Park. The 3-day weekend is a food lover's delight with a list of restaurants serving up everything from Cajun shrimp, barbeque and Cuban sandwiches to every kind of sweet treat including decadent chocolate fondue. My taste buds are tingling at the thought! Musical entertainment is part of the event with this year's headliners Big & Rich, Sheryl Crow and The All-American Rejects. A free Kids Zone has plenty of things to keep the younger crowd busy between snacking. If you're in town, buy a ticket for a day or the entire weekend. Either way, don't miss out on this one in beautiful St Pete.

2. venAqui

venAqui New Member

get your taste buds ready

good posting vicolette! i'll sure will be there too. the event begins at 5pm on Friday but it's best you go on Saturday if you've got kids because the free Kids Zone has plenty of activities for the young ones. The "Taste" part actually beings at 3pm and goes until 10pm, while on Sunday, the event starts at 12pm and ends at 7pm. see you there!

3. GoranSven

GoranSven New Member

fireworks after Sheryl Crow

i too will be going to Pinellas, though just on Saturday night (after Sheryl Crow performance) to see the fireworks display...i've been told that this year the firework display promises to be even more spectacular than last years.

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

I can hardly wait for the food and the music! One of the best events going on. Looking forward to the fireworks, too. I heard they're going to be fantastic this year. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and it will be clear skies the entire weekend.