Acapulco or Cancun for nightlife??

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Fedormina, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Fedormina

Fedormina New Member

Hi, sorry if this question has been asked before...
    But I have some specific questions and Im hoping some of you Cancun fans have visited Acapulco and can give me your unbiased views.

which resort has a better night-life?

2. Danny

Danny Moderator

Ive been to Acapulco twice and Cancun 4 times, and I loved it each and every time, which is why Ive always gone back to those places.

I can tell you that Cancun's nightlife and beaches are far nicer than Acapulco's nightlife in my opinion. Acapulco is basically for the older crowd, while Cancun draws mainly a crowd of teenage kids.

I'd say to stick with Cancun either way since you will never run out of new experiences. However, if you want to head to Acapulco, I can tell you that the Acapulco Princess is one of the nicer places you can stay there!

3. julietita

julietita New Member

In my opinion, Between Acapulco and Cancún, I prefer Playa del Carmen.

It's way better, you have white sand, crystaline water and the ambiance is more relaxed... just party in the beach!!!

Acapulco is old crowd, I like Acapulco but only during the day... I'm not a clubbin girl, just hanging around and having a great time.

Cheers

4. Temptation

Temptation New Member

I have never been to Acapulco although i have been to Cancun 4 times and i have to agree with the previous post. Each time i visit Cancun i get a different experience and i love going back time after time i never get bored of Cancun and don't think i ever will.

Coco Bongo's is the best club in the world!!!!!