Accommodation in Dubrovnik

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by playmor, Jun 24, 2008.

1. playmor

playmor New Member

Have heard so much of Dubrovnik Croatia but not been there. I would greatly appreciate any info for a week stay. Is it a crowded area? need suggestions on finding good apartments or hotels in Dubrovnik? thanks for any info. on Dubrovnik:))

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Dubrovnik is a one of the most beautiful fascinating cities of croatia and the range of accommodation is second to none. I knew from my friend that the hotels and apartments in Dubrovnik with excellent views could be easily found and his choice is "The Grand Hotel Park" which is a 3 star hotel and located just 100m away from the beach. He suggested this one as an ideal place for leisure and vacation activities. Also the old historic town is only 3 km away from this hotel, and the town can be reached by bus or by boat. Call them on 385 20 434-444, make your reservation and have fun!

3. playmor

playmor New Member

hello, thanks for the quick and useful info. any one could recommend an other option, so that i'll decide soon. looking forward for more responses. any help would be appreciated.

4. christy

christy New Member

It's totally depends on your taste and what you are looking for and where do you want to stay either Old Town/Ploce /Lapad or Gruz, all hotels and apartments can booked out quickly from June to September, so be quick...

5. playmor

playmor New Member

I would like to stay near the beach, so i think Lapad is better, so can you now recommend some good hotels in Lapad.thanks