accommodation near petronas tower

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by vdg23, Oct 24, 2007.

1. vdg23

vdg23 New Member

I spent about 3 weeks in Malaysia last year but not visited petronas tower which is in Kuala Lumpur. But I don't want to miss it during my next trip and like to stay very near to petronas towers. Is there any affordable hotel located near this place? Please help.

2. ftuley

ftuley New Member

More than any other spot in the country, Kuala Lumpur, or "KL" as it is commonly known, is the focal point of new Malaysia.
    While the city's past is still present in the evocative British colonial buildings of the Dataran Merdeka and the midnight lamps of the Petaling Street nightmarket, that past is everywhere met with insistent reminders of KL's present and future.
    Kuala Lumpur is a grand gateway to a fascinating destination.
    Kuala Lumpur has a countless range of hotels in different locations that are tailored to all sorts of budget levels.
    I suggest you look here Kuala Lumpur hotels.
    Kuala Lumpur Malaysia offers the Hotel Itsana located in the Golden Triangle close to many amenities and attractions, such as the Petronas Towers.
    Everything you need to know including travel information, resorts, accommodation, you can find here things to do .

3. linh

linh New Member

hotels near the Petronas Towers:
    1. Corus hotel --> best choice
    2. Renaissance hotel: is a little bit far than Corus
    3. Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur