accomodation in Belgium

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by hevydevy, Feb 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. hevydevy

hevydevy New Member

Hello,

my partner and I will be going to Belgium next month for our anniversary and we're looking for suitable accommodation...what accommodation in Belgium can you advice and is March a good time to find cheap accommodation?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

Apart from many good hotels, Belgium also boasts some nice apartment and villa rentals, which will give extra space, added privacy, and rates that are generally competitive with the Belgium hotels.

I would point out that your accommodation will likely be the one expensive thing in your trip to Belgium, although you can find good deals out there, especially before the summer season.

If you are looking to save money then I would suggest to head to Brussels and book a stay at one of the Brussels hostels, which offer clean and comfortable rooms that are relatively generous on amenities.

3. lizwarner

lizwarner New Member

try renting out a villa, it's more relaxed and it gives out a ''self-catering'' type of holiday ^_^

4. fabi_mimi

fabi_mimi New Member

Hello.
    I would recommend to choose a hotel in Belgium as the town, location and price