Accomodations in Maine

Discussion in 'Maine' started by richlanxsabelle, Dec 17, 2006.

1. richlanxsabelle

richlanxsabelle New Member

Families love Holiday Inn for their quiet rooms, comfy beds and unstuffy atmosphere. Not to mention a full service with room service available, a swimming pool, and in-room convenience including free high speed Internet access. So both you and your wallet can rest easy.

2. kspaulding

kspaulding New Member

Families do love Holiday Inns. I work at the Holiday Inn in Waterville. Thank you for your comment. We are a pet friendly hotel in Central Maine. We have many things to offer and are centrally located to so many places throughout the state. We make a great rest stop. Besides being a rest stop there are many events in Waterville. Coming up in June are the 5th annual Maine Games. Check us out if your ever in the area!!! We are right off Exit 130 off I-95.

3. amherstisland

amherstisland New Member

I would recommend one of the many many bed and breakfasts Maine is famous for. Ask lots of questions before you book though, you can usually get a good idea if its "quality"

4. jayd

jayd New Member

My son has a fascination for Maine Games and we are planning a trip to Maine in June. We are looking for cheap flights to Bangor to enjoy a day before the Maine Games commences. I heard that the downtown of Bangor has popular Bangor historical society and Cole Land Transportation Museum and if headed south, you will be reaching the town of Bar harbor near the Acadia National Park and in the Northern region will be the Moosehead Lake. I am excited to know about these places. Hope we will travel in a cheap flight to Bangor and enjoy the trip!

5. dccmac

dccmac New Member

Hope you return for the Maine Games in 2008! Runs from March 28, 2008 all the way into September.