advice on a cruise wedding

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by kournikova32, Aug 24, 2009.

1. kournikova32

kournikova32 New Member

hello guys,

I was wondering if you could give some advice on cruise wedding and what is the best way to go about it?

Many thanks,

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

The best way to about organising your cruise wedding it's to choose a cruise company which specializes in wedding cruises as they feature their own wedding planner who will be familiar with the special needs of a wedding cruise.

The wedding company can also provide you with someone to officiate the ceremony so, it's something worth thinking about.

Most wedding cruise packages will include flowers, chairs, food and flights and cruise ship accommodations for all wedding party guests. However, you can make your own requests if you have something in mind.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. jijaybajay

jijaybajay New Member

For your information, some cruise lines won't allow a wedding planner team on board the ship.

4. dexternicholson

dexternicholson New Member

I have read about a lot of cruise weddings and most of them are really romantic... There is this sort of contest about it in another website but I wont be sharing the link cause it is already over,. well anyways, the only thing that you would need to do when you are planning a cruise wedding is to coordinate with the on board activities manager. You will not have to worry about the flowers and other details as most of the stories that I have read, the cruise crew are always able to carry out the expectations of the couple...