advice to travel in macau

Discussion in 'Macau' started by jerubbaal, Sep 5, 2009.

1. jerubbaal

jerubbaal New Member

can anybody help me, because me and my wife are planning to go in macau this coming DEC.1 to 5.

i need your advice, where we can get cheap hotel or hostel and where is the good spot in macau to go..i need advice pls.

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

Hi there,

Two Hotel suggestions are as follows:

- Best Western Hotel Taipa located at Estrada Governador Nobre Carva - 853 Macau. This city hotel has 200 rooms and 12 suites. Rooms are air-conditioned and prices start at £24

- Grandeur Hotel Macau located at Rua De Pequim , No 199 - Macau. This is a 4 hotel located close to shopping and entertainment areas. Prices start at £38

Macau Travel

Macau has a rich heritage from both its Chinese and Portuguese past that includes many outstanding examples of western and oriental art and culture.

In Macau you will find Chinese temples, catholic churches; ancient forts and other historical relics.

If you're traveling to the Central Part of Macau Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro is a popular area for shopping and doing sightseeing.

Also popular is:

- Monte Fort, which is one of the best-preserved forts in Macau that can be seen from the main square
    - The Ruins of St. Paul's, standing close to the Monte Fort, is also a local landmark.

If you're traveling to the Eastern Part of Macau you have the popular Guia Fort and Guia Lighthouse.

Also, the memorial hall dedicated to Dr. Sun Yet-sen is a popular spot. The memorial hall was built by family members of Dr. Sun and the exhibits include a collection of documents, pictures and other historical records of this great man.

3. jerubbaal

jerubbaal New Member

how about the ole london hotel?because i checked it yesterday and they are giving 285 HKD and they say it is very near to good places. i need more advice where is better place to stay and good tourist spot in tiapa or macau? tnx!