affordable hotel in Jurong Singapore

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by curlysue, Oct 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. curlysue

curlysue New Member

Hi! I'll be having a business trip in Singapore before between November to December and I am looking for an affordable accommodation somewhere in Jurong. Can you suggest a hotel with good rates?

Another one, since I'll be out for a business trip to meet some clients, can you also recommend a better payment method? I offered them to pay via paypal but most of them do not have an account. I'm hearing so much about mobile payment solution but never tried it yet. Do you guys use it too? Any experience? Thanks.

2. TaliaGones

TaliaGones New Member

What's your budget? Jurong West is a good area to stay as it is in the vicinity of Lakeside and Chinese Gardens Mrt stations. However, most places in Jurong West such as Lavender/ Bugis, City Hall and Chinatown are a bit pricey. If your budget for a hotel in Singapore is below $100, it is best you stay in the Geylang area which is the "red light" area in Singapore.

3. Shwangold

Shwangold New Member

You should hire the hotel where prices are affordable and all facilities are available ,when i spend my vacation i prefer to choose Orlando Rental Vacation FL .Orlando boasts accommodations for all lifestyles and budgets including resorts, B&Bs, hotels and everything in between.