Airlines charging sit together fee

Discussion in 'Flights' started by mitraveler, Sep 21, 2012.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

What's next? A fee for breathing oxygen? Anyway, one of the latest fees people are running into is paying extra to get seats in the same aisle. Have any of you run into this problem? How much are they charging? And what will the airlines think of next for flights?

2. NapoleonBona

NapoleonBona New Member

greedy airlines need to be sued

geez, airlines are getting more ridiculous by the minute. I thought paying for toilets and going thru the TSA storm troopers was bad enough but charging $25 for sitting together? Im so outraged that if traveling with my family i will have to pay extra for the privilege of being next to them.

3. Axxo

Axxo New Member

"sitting together" fee

Actually, the "sitting together" fee wont be a flat $25. If you;re a family of three and want to sit together you can expect to pay between $100 to $120 a round trip. American Airlines, Delta, US Airways are all charging though US Airways is the worst offender.

4. YAY!

YAY! New Member

yep, and it also goes by another name "Family airline fee". I've been hearing a lot about this and I can see how this will impact families and other passengers if parents choose not to pay for the extra fee. this news will make perverts a very happy bunch for sure!

5. gillotineprod

gillotineprod New Member

dont believe the hype

This is just another reason why i dont bother flying...if I can avoid it of course. It's not just airline fees that are going up but everything else. Us (the masses) are playing right into their (the elite) game of divide and distraction by allowing ourselves to get caught up with this. I see in so many travel forums people feeling upset and heavyly discussing airlines fees, the TSA, airport scanners, etc. No point slamming the airliners when they are following the elite's orders!