Albania beaches

Discussion in 'Albania' started by mitraveler, Nov 20, 2011.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Beautiful and undiscovered, Albania's beaches lie along the lovely Adriatic and Ionian coasts. They're not the most famous in the region, but they are worth a visit if you're planning to spend any time along the Albanian coast. These beaches are a fantastic place to soak in the sun, especially in the summertime.

2. udontget4

udontget4 New Member

lovely Albania beaches

Albania beaches may not be the most known but the beaches do rival anything that can be found in Europe. Albania coastline is huge stretching through both the Adriatic and Ionian Seas, so beachgoers have plenty of sandy spots to pick from. Dhermi, Himara, and Ksamili are some of my favorites ones, and they are all beautiful.

3. tandoori56

tandoori56 New Member

Albania for a beach vacation

i visited albania's coastline for 5 days on a side trip from Italy and this place is a gem. I recommend everyone to visit this place before it becomes another Ibiza or Aya Napa. Food and accomodation is super cheap, though it gets really busy in high summer so if you plan to visit in July/August it's a good idea to book in advance. If you can handle all that, you'll be fine.

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

It's so cool to find up-and-coming beaches. Those crowds can make a day at the beach a lot less fun. It's not easy to find beach bacations without a high price, too.

5. PetterErstad

PetterErstad New Member

Uh im dying to go there...