all-inclusive hotels in Turkey

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by sergiomarty, Jun 30, 2011.

1. sergiomarty

sergiomarty New Member

does Turkey have any 5* all-inclusive hotels, or are they all cheap hotels aimed to budget travelers? if so, what do 5* hotels in Turkey offer and whats included?

2. festfest

festfest New Member

Not all-inclusive hotels in Turkey are limited to budget travelers. There aren't many high-end hotels, but there are a handful of five star resort hotels in Turkey to choose from such as the Ali Bey Resort, Calista Luxury Resort, Gloria Serenity Resort, Ela Quality Resort and Barut Hotels Lara Resort & Spa – Lara Beach.

All of these 5* all-inclusive hotels aren't much different to other 5* all-inclusive resorts around the world as they include all meals, unlimited local alcoholic and soft drinks. In fact, I think 5 star all inclusive hotels in Turkey are some of the best because of their infamous spas!

3. stevenyoung

stevenyoung New Member

book all-inclusive with the flight

All Inclusive Holidays in Turkey, there are hundreds of them which offer excellent all inclusive value for money to suit the whole family. It is best you combine the booking of the all inclusive hotel with the flight to save even more monies!

4. aarankell

aarankell New Member

Hotels in Turkey range from one star regular to five star deluxe hotels with many offering services and an all inclusive meal basis. All inclusive hotels in Turkey that includes are bed & breakfast, lunch, evening meal and unlimited selected local drinks between set times.

5. walterscott

walterscott New Member

where to stay in Turkey

I'd suggest staying in Istanbul for a vacation. My favorite area there is Sultanahmet which has all of the top ancient sites and plenty of smaller local hotels that are focused on tourists. However, there are some nice modern chain hotels like Hilton near Taksim Square, if you prefer that. Btw, look for a hotel that has a rooftop terrace for a nice view like Empress Zoe and Blue House.

6. NiharGomez

NiharGomez New Member

Some friends spent last Christmas at The Charisma Hotel last year in Kuşadası. They had a brilliant time, thoroıughly enjoyed it.