all inclusive resort for couples in Cancun

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by avoidAll, Jan 26, 2011.

1. avoidAll

avoidAll New Member

Me, my wife and three other couples are planning a trip to Cancun this spring break and I need so sound advice regarding accommodation there... we're looking for all inclusive resorts in Cancun that are for couples only and offer many amenities like pools, playing areas and nightly activities. any ideas?

2. Danny

Danny Moderator

If you guys are looking for a couples only resort in Cancun, I can suggest the Sun Palace which is located on the Hotel Zone strip. I think this hotel is awesome, it has three restaurants and three infinity pools, and the grounds of Sun Palace have a tropical so, you'll love hanging there.

Sun Palace also has spa and fitness areas and offers Spanish dance classes which the girls will absolutely love!

Overall, If you guys are looking for a resort in Cancun for a romantic getaway, look no further than Sun Palace in Cancun.

3. Temptation

Temptation New Member

Depends what you are looking for really if it is peace and quiet or a bit more lively. If it is peace and quiet you are looking for i can highly recommend Oasis playa hotel, Nice clean hotel, Amazing beach, Friendly staff and only about 10 mins drive from the airport.

If you are looking for a lively hotel then i can highly recommend Temptation Resort and spa. The only downside to Temptation is the beach, it is in the harbour so the beach is not as good as Oasis Playa however the hotel certainly makes up for it.

Both hotels are very nice so you need to decide what kind of holiday you want, A nice relaxing chilled one or a more vibrant one.