Any cheap rooms for a couple + 1?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Trip Reports' started by jojosparkle, Jan 21, 2009.

1. jojosparkle

jojosparkle New Member

Hi
    Am heading to Vegas with my boyfriend and my cousin and we'd like a cheap room, but with a bit of privacy?! Have found rooms with 2 queens, but all the beds seem to be side by side.
    Know its a lot to ask for a bit more space and a cheap price, but thought I'd see if anyone knows of hotels, preferrably on the strip.
    We'll be staying in Vegas May 30th - June 2nd.
    Thanks

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

There is certainly no shortage of cheap & affordable hotels in Las Vegas and if you are looking for a cheap accommodation in Las Vegas the options are plenty. I have visited Las Vegas many times and my frequent stay was at the Flamingo hotel. It is located very conveniently near the monorail access and all the major attractions. The Tropicana, Sahara and the Imperial Palace are also some of the popular Las Vegas hotels, choose one among them or visit strip hotels page for more information. Good luck!

3. LVrealestateHELP

LVrealestateHELP New Member

If you are looking for privacy you will probably want to get 2 rooms or a suite with a separate bedroom. Look for deals on suites.

4. jojosparkle

jojosparkle New Member

Thanks, but do you know of any cheap hotels with 2 adjoining rooms or a separate area for the 2nd bed/sofa bed? Just to give my boyfriend a little privacy at times?!

JO