Any hotel recommendations?

Discussion in 'Michigan' started by Hsekhar, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Hsekhar

Hsekhar New Member

We are a group of 8 members and are going to visit Michigan in two weeks. We plan to stay their for 15 to 20 days and enjoy traveling around the state. Can anybody suggest any good hotels around there? Thanks in advance.

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

hi there,

I have two recommendations in Ann Arbor city but be sure to book in advance as July month is the time for the Ann Arbor Art Fair.

- The Hawthorne Suites Ann Arbor MI hotel which offers over eighty studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites each with separate living and sleeping quarters for increased privacy.

There are fully equipped kitchens in each suite with full-size appliances and they provide chinaware, silverware, and linens for bed and bath, as well as dishtowels and dish soap.

Rates start at around $120.

- The Bell Tower Hotel which is located within the University of Michigan campus and it's close to many shops and restaurants. If you should decide to stay here, you'll be happy to know that you are staying in one of the nicest Ann Arbor Michigan hotels that has received the city's coveted Award For Outstanding Historic Preservation. Its elegance makes it among the most interesting Ann Arbor hotels.

Prices start at around $179

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy

3. Hsekhar

Hsekhar New Member

Wow, That's really great help VacationBuddy! Actually I never expected any reply from anybody since I am a newbie here! That is one good post in detail.

4. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

You're welcome, hope you enjoy your trip!