Anyone checked out Nikki Beach in Miami for Sunday Brunch?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by gomiami123, Dec 16, 2008.

1. gomiami123

gomiami123 New Member

I know when you're vacationing in Miami Beach, it can be difficult to find a fun and delicious place to have brunch. Wondering if anyone checked out Nikki Beach's brunch? If you’re looking to hang out with the hip and the beautiful, then you should attend the Amazing Sunday Brunch at Nikki Beach Miami Beach. When you think of a brunch, you probably just think of food, but it’s much more than eating outside on the beach. You can access many perks, including enjoying champagne in the sun or relaxing on the beds on the beach afterwards. Expect to take part in fun interactive entertainment events and enjoy the great music by DJ JP. The food is also delicious, I recommend sampling some of the fresh seafood menu selections.
    I just came back from a visit to Nikki Beach and I can’t stop raving about the great service, food and entertainment provided by the resort. You’ll find the wait staff in all white and will find the floor managers very nice. Floor managers Vincenzo from Italy, Ronaldo from Latin America and Theresa have been there since 1989 back when it was Penrods. The brunch on the beach was by far my favorite feature of Nikki Beach. They also provide free parking to customers! A perk that’s almost unheard of in the Miami Beach area. The Amazing Sunday Brunch runs weekly from 11 am to 4 pm. For more information or to inquire about reservations, check out MyNikkiBeach.com.