Anyone visiting BWI in Aug?

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by martijacobs, Aug 5, 2016.

1. martijacobs

martijacobs New Member

Hi community, I just get to Bwi and kinda discovering all the city has before I leave. Im staying here for 3 month because of work issues, but I have to say I love all that I have seen since I get here.

There will be an event that I want to attend, and hoping some would like to join. Here is the information just for the record:

Event: Pints in the Park
    Date: August 12, 2016
    Place: Center Plaza, Fayette and North Charles Street
    Directions and transportation: Uber, bwi transportation to Center plaza

This is a popular outdoor happy hour feature corn hole, ping pong, and cheap beers from Baltimore breweries. Meet Charm City Run in the park for an evening group run and then head back to the park for a cold brew at the finish line. Enjoy live music from local bands. Chill on the lawn and pre-game before a baseball game. Music from Fiction 20 Down (take it from the website).

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

That sounds like a lot of fun. It's hard to beat some good summer events. It sounds like that Pints in the Pakr will be a lot of fun. Do you know the hours for the event? It probably will be an all-day event? Or is it a nighttime thing since the run is an evening run?

3. martijacobs

martijacobs New Member

Hi, is usually from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, but maybe we will find out some other thing to do when is done :)

4. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Did you have a good time? Looking forward to next year's event?