Argentina hotels

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by Freddy, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Freddy

Freddy New Member

hello there, has anyone have any idea on buget type Argentina hotels, i'm looking for a nice room or hotel to stay in Cordoba from Nov 18 - 22nd & Mendoza from nov 23-28th close to everything. any suggesstions?

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Most of the Argentina hotels offer luxurious stay and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Cordoba has 4 star & 3 star hotels and the Cordoba Plaza hotel is one of the best option to stay. You can make online booking in hotel Bohemia Boutique Estrellas in Mendoza and if you are looking for a lodging option in other cities then just visit Argentina Hotels page for more details. The Alvear palace hotel in Buenos Aires, Sheraton International Iguazu hotel in Iguazu Falls, El Quijote Hotel and Michelangelo hotel in El Calafate, Edelweiss hotel in San Carlos de Bariloche are some of the popular hotels in Argentina. Almost every city and major town of Argentinal has good range of hotels and offer Argentina tour service to visit the most interesting places. Or you can opt for Argentina car rentals to get around. There are many things to do & see in Argentina, so have a wonderful time.

3. Freddy

Freddy New Member

The information you provided was very helpful. Booked accommodation in Nahuel Huapi hotel which is in San Carlos de Bariloche to experience the ski trip. The rate is reasonable and I really appreciate your help!

4. vic62

vic62 New Member

i want to know about hotels in Uruguay, can anybody help me?

5. fc123

fc123 New Member

hi vic62, Uruguay is a tiny country but offers good hotels, apartments hotels and even camping facilities. I don't have an idea of where you are exactly want to stay in Uruguay, but you can find good selection of Uruguay hotels and hostels throughout the country, during my Uruguay visit, I have stayed in Klee hotel which is in Montevideo for 4 nights, it offered me a comfortable accommodation with all amenities, so might be you can try this one. best of luck!

6. khatrineluz

khatrineluz New Member

Hey, thanks for this information this help me a lot... Did you ever hear of the 'sprachreisen' that a lot of organizations plan for you and that you only have to pay that everything will be arranged? I actually planned that trip, but after I found out about Buenos Aires I decided to be a volunteer overseas in Argentina. You're not only helping people, but your giving yourself an opportunity to learn a lot and get experience. This will definitely be nice on me! Since im finding more information's.