Argentina Wine tour

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by homeg32, Jun 13, 2008.

1. homeg32

homeg32 New Member

hi there! I never even imagined that white wines of Argentina would be delicious until i got it from my friend.He is from Argentina and studying with me, oh! what a taste! he brought it from his native place and after my request he asked his dad to bring 4 bottles while his visit to sydney next month. Now i seriously decided and plan for a Argentina Wine Tour with my friend to taste and buy various wines, he is from Argentina but been in sydney for about 10 years, so he never know about the best places for wine tour, so can anybody suggest a good travel agent who organizes cheap Argentina Wine Tour in December or anything about Argentina Wineries... thanks for all suggestions....

2. coolbsas

coolbsas New Member

hi,
    you are right! Argentina has excellent wine,the best province to taste wines is mendoza. but if you want a wine tour, you can go to san telmo,recoleta and palermo,I've tried to put a link but I couldn't.
    anything if I can I send you PM.
    cheers!

3. homeg32

homeg32 New Member

thanks coolbsas, i 'm looking for a package, do u find any?

4. coolbsas

coolbsas New Member

hi!

check this website,they offer ''dias de campo'' tango, and different things to do in buenos aires, tangol.com (or .com.ar ) and if you are looking something to rent,I rent apartments. :)
    cheers!