Aruba hotels and fun things to do!

Discussion in 'Aruba' started by joeeg, Jun 23, 2008.

1. joeeg

joeeg New Member

Hey all! my wife and I are planning to celebrate our 10th anniversary in Aruba and looking for the most romantic accommodations. we're so excited! we've never been to Aruba, only heard great things about the island. Any suggestions on hotels in Aruba and fun things to do in Aruba? advance thanks for any great help:)))

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

hi,

Being one of the best places for honeymoons and romantic getaways, Aruba offers year around sunny weather and beautiful beaches for honeymoon romance.

There are some cheap Aruba vacation packages available including flight and accommodation in a luxurious beach front resort hotel. Also it includes Aruba tours or site seeings to experience the sun and fun in this beautiful Island. My brother has booked through a travel agent called United vacations and he said it was very cheap and providing 24 hours traveler assistance, so you can book it through 1-888-854-3899.

If you want to book accommodation on your own instead of having packages, then visit Aruba villas page and Aruba hotels page for more details.

Now a days Aruba becomes a favorite destination for weddings as well as honeymoons and getaways, so have an excellent vacation in Aruba and enjoy your honeymoon! best of luck!

3. joeeg

joeeg New Member

hello, thanks for your time, can you provide some more info. on things to do in Aruba, we don't have any idea, even though we book a package, we want to know the place that we should not miss. so provide some important attractions to visit during our honeymoon in Aruba, thanks again.

4. Rokery

Rokery New Member

Shame this thing with Nathaly Hollaway,..that nancy grace had to spoil it for everybody