Aruba Villas

Discussion in 'Aruba' started by playmor, Jul 9, 2008.

1. playmor

playmor New Member

need Aruba rental villas for 4 nights from sep.8th for 4 people, should be near Malmok Beaches, can anyone help?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

I have stayed in one of the Aruba beach villas which is located in the north west coast and 10 minutes away from downtown Oranjestad, it was a pleasant experience to view the beautiful ocean sunsets. A complimentary continental breakfast was also served in addition with coffee&tea. we booked 2 bedroom ocean view villa and it was comfortable for 5 people. The master bedroom has queen size bed and a second bedroom with two twins. The balcony gave us a nice ocean view and fresh air, we enjoyed well. I made a call to 1-800-320-9998 and booked the accommodation, so you can do the same. Have a happy vacation!

3. beachboy

beachboy New Member

Hi, 2 friends and myself took a studio apartment from "Aruba Sunset beach studios" which is just located 100ft away from the sea. The unit was nice and we enjoyed the Malmok beach's favorite snorkeling. Malmok Beach is a popular snorkeling spot, so enjoy your holidays with crystal water, white sand and and plenty of fish and even diving.

4. playmor

playmor New Member

Thanks for your help guys, we are going to book it soon. Is there Aruba public transportation available to go to Oranjestad from Malmok Beach? how long will it be?

5. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

There are some hourly public buses that run from Malmok to Oranjestad and it takes you 10-15mins drive. Even car rentals are available, so you can choose either public transportation or renting a car. As far as I know Thrifty is one of the popular car rentals in Aruba, so if you want to rent a car, then call them on 888-682 9387 or 011-297-583-6000 and make arrangements. hope this helps!

6. playmor

playmor New Member

Thanks for all the responses so far! I would like to know about the Oranjestad nightlife before I visit there, .. can you recommend some safe night spots in Oranjestad.