Atlanta Street Food Festival

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by Vicolette, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Just a heads up for anyone in Atlanta on July 14. The Atlanta Street Food Festival will be going on at Piedmont Park from around noon until 8:30pm. The event is to let folks in the city know about the numerous food trucks that service the area and the delicious food being served. The trucks will be busy at the park serving up an array of goodies like chik-n-waffles, Caesar salads, pork sandwiches and yummy desserts. Entertainment starts around 11:30am with live music performed by a series of musicians into the night.

2. globalfoup

globalfoup New Member

i also recommend anyone going to Atlanta this summer to arrange your trip to coincide with the Atlanta food fest. Atlanta food fest is the only festival in the city dedicated solely to mobile food, which means you'll get a unique opportunity to experience a good variety of Atlanta's street food cuisine while enjoying live rock 'n' roll and r&b music.

3. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Absolutely! I looked at the list of mobile food vendors on the website and my mouth was watering. The po boy sandwich and beignets from the Just Loan'n folks and the roast pork and carmelized onion steak from Buen Provecho made my taste buds do the happy dance. Definitely worth the visit and Piedmont Park is awesome. Check it out at atlantastreetfoodfestival.com.