Austin SXSW 2015 schedule

Discussion in 'Texas' started by VacationBuddy, Jan 9, 2015.

1. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

South by Southwest returns to Austin this year 2015 and will be running from March 13 through March 17. Registration for SXSW 2015 will open in early August and I suggest to register early to be eligible for the best selection of downtown lodging. As far as the artist line-up, the event will be headlining The Dodos, Jessie Ware, The Pop Group, Thee Oh Sees, Carl Barat and The Jackals, Twin Peaks, The Twilight Sad and The Big Pink just to name a few. Are you heading to SXSW this year?

2. polivt

polivt New Member

If you really want to Austin SXSW properly, you really have to do your homework because you won't be able to do everything. Pace yourself, especially with the drink because there's so much free booze out there. Oh yes, before I forget, try to get a badge early because the prices for the badges go up and up the closer to SXSW so make your decision early.

3. elrey

elrey New Member

if you've never been there before you will find SXSW ver overwhelming for the first-time. I know I did and others I speak to say the same. Weather in Austin is so unpredictable at that time so I suggest packing for all types of weather. Get your hotel name right because Austin has dozens of hotels with similar sounding names.