Australia Travel Forum

Discussion in 'Australia' started by VacationBuddy, Oct 21, 2009.

1. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

2. nimmysnv

nimmysnv New Member

Hi,

I am newbie here and am finding great information about Australia as i am planning to visit Sydney.

Thanks!!

3. BlackEyes

BlackEyes Guest

It seems that most people who visits Sydney are going to their beaches while some prefer a more simple walk-on sidewalks are on Melbourne.

4. johandonald

johandonald New Member

Most of the tourists would like to visit Opera house, harbour bridge, blue mountains etc.

5. dexternicholson

dexternicholson New Member

Many tourists are attracted with the beaches in Australia. What are the best beaches in Australia?

6. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

Australia has so many nice beaches, it'd be hard to name them all..four of my favorites Australian beaches are:

1)Palm Beach in Sydney

2)Mission Beach

3)Hyams Beach

4)Four Mile Beach

7. michelcrook

michelcrook New Member

i am a new member.Hope to travel perth next month and to get some information here.

8. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New Member

Those sites that you have recommended are actually good ones. They have a wide array of information plus plenty of useful tips.

9. carly76

carly76 New Member

1)Palm Beach in Sydney

2)Mission Beach

3)Hyams Beach

4)Four Mile Beach

I totally agree with this selection of the best beaches! Although, if you like harbour beaches without the surf waves, I'd also add Balmoral Beach in Sydney - it's stunning

Hyams beach is about three hours south of Sydney and is known for it's white sands.

I had my wedding reception at a resort at Mission Beach - so of course, I am biased when it comes to this beach. Although my husband and I did choose it for its beauty.

10. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New Member

This is so interesting, I think next month! am planning to travel in Australia, but not that sure but hopefully to have a chance. Anyway, thanks so much on your details...

11. darwinhub

darwinhub New Member

What are the beaches you can suggest that are best going in Sydney? I kinda thinking of going there this coming summer.

12. Jenna

Jenna Moderator

Hello,

Three of my favourites beaches in Australia:

Manly Beach
    Manly beach is a very nice beach and it's very easy to access it by ferry

Coogee Beach
    Coogee Beach is popular with backpackers because of the cheap accommodation. The nightlife is great too.

Bronte Beach
    Bronte Beach is great for families because of the safe swimming options

13. spongebob101

spongebob101 New Member

Perth is really a nice place in westernmost of Australia capital city, which it sits on Swan river, framed by Indian Ocean beaches and Swan Valley vineyards.
    If you want to travel there in Pert here is your first 3days trip guide:
    1. Morning: Take a free bus around the city, jumping off at attractions like the Perth Mint, Perth Art Gallery and Swan Bell Tower.
    2. Head to Kings Park for a picnic brunch. Wander past bushland, gardens and lakes and to lookouts like the State War Memorial for sweeping views over the city, river and Darling Range.

That's all... Hope you find time to travel in Pert cause it is really a place specially the beach.

14. jaycar

jaycar New Member

If you want a great beach in Sydney, manly beach is great too. In Melbourne, the best ones are near the city like St.Kilda, Port Melbourne etc and even some further out like Frankston, Dromana and Rye are good too. Although without a doubt, the best beaches in Australia are the ones in Queensland like the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast and Coolangatta.

15. John Watson

John Watson New Member

Australia is a fabulous place to visit. With God gifted scenic beauty to take your breath away, you can spend your vacation in one of the world's most beautiful places. Cornwallis House in New South Wales is a place to be in if you are planning for a vacation in Australia. All sorts of amusements available here for an exclusive vacation experience.

16. TheExpert

TheExpert New Member

Australia is really a beautiful country. If you are planning to visit somewhere then it may be a better option. I would surely prefer sydney on next visit.