Bachelorette Party May 9 -11, 2008

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by mirandapatrick, Mar 1, 2008.

1. mirandapatrick

mirandapatrick New Member

I'm looking to see if there are any deals for a bachelorette party in Vegas on May 9 - 11, 2008? We are looking for hotels and clubs that would be best to go to. Any suggestions?? Thank you : )

2. mirandapatrick

We are thinking about Mandalay Bay for our hotel.

3. d360

d360 Administrator

the Mandalay Bay Hotel is a good choice I could probably get you a promo code on the rooms in a couple weeks. Its a bit early. Mandalays Run Jungle is a good club, Body English is always good at the hard rock, and Pure at Caesars. Here's a list of Las Vegas Nightclubs.

4. mirandapatrick

Great! Thank you : ) What is the average cover charge to get into the clubs there? Would you recommend Tryst?

5. d360

d360 Administrator

If your hot and dress to impress no cover. Clubs are always looking for eye candy to attract the guys.. Cover ranges from 10-40 p/p. Tryst at the Wynn is a great smaller club no cover up and up to $20 p/p.

6. mirandapatrick

Great! Thanks : ) We are thinking about staying at the MGM Grand now. Its 200 a night for these days if I book now, should I wait a lil bit, do you think the prices will go down?

7. d360

d360 Administrator

Promo Codes should be coming up for MGM Grand shortly if you wait a couple more weeks. Right now they are through April.

8. efe1

efe1 New Member

can we start planning now or wait till april begining?