Bachelorette Party Memorial Weekend

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by sarahbeara_, Jan 31, 2008.

1. sarahbeara_

sarahbeara_ New Member

I know this is going to be a busy weekend, but me and my girls are looking to take our soon-to-be-wed friend somewhere really hot and fun! MUST have dancing for us girlies to shake our tailfeather! :) Any deals would be optimum! Appreciate your help!!

2. d360

d360 Administrator

Where you staying?

3. sarahbeara_

sarahbeara_ New Member

Not a clue yet... just posted for that in hotel deals! We're still 'shopping' around!

4. d360

d360 Administrator

The reason I ask is you can get special access if your staying at the same hotel as the club. Or if your hot and dress to impress you can get in anywhere/anytime :)

What your max budget for hotel per night?

5. sarahbeara_

sarahbeara_ New Member

I'm gonna give it to you straight... it's not fabulous, but my guess would be $100 per night/ per girl (we have 5 - just the bridesmaids and bride). We haven't booked the hotel yet, cause we (obviously like anyone else) want to find a good deal. Any suggestions? I do very horribly, by the way, 'playing' it up to the doormen... I am a shy girl & hate asking favors. I have been to Vegas before and had fun, but I'm look for the topnotch experience on this trip!

6. d360

d360 Administrator

straight is good most of the time, do you all want seperate beds or double up? A suite might be an option if you don't mind gettting a little cozy. Price range is doable based on your response above. You don't have to be too outgoing you jsut show some skin. hotchix a member on here http://www.destination360.com/forum/15886-hotchix/ would fit the bill for easy entrance

7. sarahbeara_

sarahbeara_ New Member

Haha... that's great! Doesn't bother me - what girl doesn't like being sexy? Doubling up is definitely an option. We don't mind at all, and we were also thinking about suites... we are open to any ideas really.

8. d360

d360 Administrator

Checking hotels today and its a bit early for any deals/promo codes. I would shoot for the moon and try to get a suite at Luxor Hotel which has some great clubs, Monte Carlo which will have cheaper rates, or the MGM Grand also has great clubs but a bit more expensive. Nothing will be cheap this weekend but you picked a great weekend for a Bachelorette Party.

Try back in mid Feb for some deals/promo codes.
    D360