Bad idea going to the caribbean in November?

Discussion in 'Caribbean Islands' started by Enyoying, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Enyoying

Enyoying New Member

I really don't think so...I know many folks who wouldn't venture out to the Caribbean during November but it's perfectly fine. Yes, November is the end of Caribbean season, but it's the very tail end of the Caribbean Hurricane Season so that reduces the risk even more. I haven't heard of a major hurricane hitting the islands in the month of November. Check out this list of Caribbean Islands and book your trip!

2. OatSoSimple

OatSoSimple New Member

that's why I too travel in November time to the Caribbean because of off-season prices, uncrowded resorts and beaches, and generally great weather. The only drawback I could say about traveling to the Caribbean in November is that it can be too quite..but I love quite;)

3. JMM2

JMM2 New Member

Most expensive Caribbean islands

November is a great month to do a Caribbean cruise and visit the Caribbean. I have done this a few times (twice in Thanksgiving and 3 times in November). Choosing the right Caribbean island should be your primary concern. For instance, the Cayman islands , Turks and Caicos and the US Virgin islands are some of the most expensive Caribbean islands to travel.