Bali Beaches

Discussion in 'Indonesia' started by wanderer, Sep 7, 2011.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Bali is a beautiful place with some excellent resorts and nightlife. You'll find some lovely black beaches on the northern coast. They are a little quieter than the white-sand beaches on the south. The beaches have great waves, so the surfers love them. At night. there is always a party going at at least one of the beaches in Bali.

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Kuta Beach is southern Bali used to be a quiet fishing village. It's now a top-notch resort town with elegant resorts, but the long stretch of sandy beach remains the same.

3. phantonmenace

phantonmenace New Member

best beaches in Bali

I love Dreamland beach and Pemuteran for diving. I went twice to those beaches when I was in Bali last year. Dreamland beach is particularly nice if you can rent a chair and umbrella for little money. It is gorgeous! The water can be a bit rough, so be careful.

4. Terese

Terese New Member

The beaches are so super clear! i remember the last time i went there... it was truly an experience of a life time. you should also see if you can get some scuba classes there!

5. alden

alden New Member

Yes! I believe that Bali is a good option for what you desire. I can easily recommend the well-known beaches called Kuta, Nusa Dua and Sanur, but also the less-known ones called Padang Padang, Bingin, Uluwatu, and Dreamland! As for the hotel, I think you should look for every hotel near those beaches and then call them and ask if they can provide what you want.

6. ukinsurance

ukinsurance New Member

Bali is renowned world over for its scenic beauty and exotic culture. Never visited the place, but heard a lot about Ubud and Denpensar.

7. brayden lyle

brayden lyle New Member