Bali trip

Discussion in 'Indonesia' started by TeeKoo, Oct 29, 2012.

Tags:
  1. TeeKoo

TeeKoo New Member

Hi. Bali is amazing island. Ive now been here 2 weeks, 1 more week left. Get motorbike and go explore around bali. I took 4 nights to just drive around all the way to lovina. Didnt see dolphins, but was great trip. Bike I rented from kuta and it was about 4 dollars/day. Taxis are cheap, food cheap and great. Hotels I booked from travel agency. I think I cant advertise it here, but got good prices. :) Ask me from email details if wanna know the company. But anyway, 1 week left and now ill head to the surfing...

2. drast

drast New Member

sounds good... enjoy your time... you'll miss it when you are in your country

3. woodhausen

woodhausen New Member

when to travel to Bali

Bali is one of my favorite places in south east Asia but I suggest avoiding traveling during the monsoon season if you dont like the humidity. The levels of humidity can be nearly 100% most days plus the hot weather makes the weather in Bali seriously sweaty between October and April. Still, I prefer traveling during the monsoon than the high season because airfare and hotels are cheapest then.

4. Gon9za3lez

Gon9za3lez New Member

I too prefer traveling during the monsoon to save on flight tickets, though it takes a bit of getting used to the humidity levels.