Barcelona, cheap room, Russian lessons

Discussion in 'Spain' started by sabik, Jul 30, 2009.

1. sabik

sabik New Member

Hello all!

I spent two months in India, now my way is to Barcelona!!! So, i need a budget room in the centre of Barcelona by 20-25 euros/night, in order not to spend much money for transport, where i will have the opportunity to cook in order not to spend much money for restaurants and to wash my clothes. Also, later, i plan to make my Trans Siberian trip to RUSSIA and i would like to make some intensive private lessons of russian language in Barcelona in order to have some idea of this language and in order to learn something in russian (some grammar, any important expressions, phrases etc.) which will help me in my trip there.

Thanks in advance for any info and advices.

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

Gothic Point Hostel is located in the very center of the city about 150 meters of the Picasso museum. Prices start at 24 EUR shared.

Alternatively, you have Casanova Rooms Hostel also located in the center of Barcelona and prices start at 28EUR private.

Buen Viaje! (by the way, that's safe trip!)

3. alleppocity

alleppocity New Member

don't forget to visit Las Ramblas, you'll be amazed by the street performers

4. magnusiax

magnusiax New Member

There are many Barcelona Spain hotels you can find that have rate 20-25 euro per night you just to be wise in choosing one.

5. DilbertPart2

DilbertPart2 New Member

true. and may i suggest choosing one one nearest to your desired destination so as to save on fare.