Bars/Nightlife in Cambodia

Discussion in 'Cambodia' started by Lite234, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Lite234

Lite234 New Member

During our trip to Cambodia, well I'll be busy having a look around doing touristy bits during the day, however at night we'd like to hit some good nightlife spots whether its just bars or even a disco.

Any recommendations both in places to stay in Cambodia?

2. Danny

Danny Moderator

Cambodian nightlife is a lot more locally orientated than anywhere else in Asia although you will still find many international bars and western style clubs, karaoke bars, etc.

I'd suggest either to stay in Phnom Penh or Siem Reap, though the night life area in Siem Reap was fairly small when I was there.

Phnom Penh's nightlife is much better, especially if you stay at the FCC. FCC has lots of bars their sports bars are open all night.

3. iRwint

iRwint New Member

Anyone here from Malaysia? Currently I'm looking for backpackers to guide me there especially on the VISA matter.

4. Elle

Elle New Member

Phnom Penh night live is maybe craziest/funniest what i have never seen. Just go there you have to be blind, if you cannot find nothing from there

5. qlopanl

qlopanl New Member

where to stay in Cambodia

Phnom Penh and Siem Reap have to be the best places to stay in Cambodia for tourists. there is a decent expat scene in those places and they are also popular with backpackers. Both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap are also great for deep-pocket travelers and budget travelers as there are many inexpensive guesthouses and upscale hotels to choose from like Mom's Guesthouse, and Raffles Le Royal.

6. Ben Silkroadtrips

Ben Silkroadtrips New Member

It is very nice to wander around Siem Reap for the bars street, love it.