BB&T Charleston Wine & Food Festival

Discussion in 'South Carolina' started by Vicolette, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

A great way to spend a chilly-cool afternoon or evening is by enjoying great tasting food and wine and from February 28 through March 3, folks vacationing in Charleston can do just that at the upcoming festival.

There will be over 80 events taking place over the 3-day weekend and ticket packages are available whether you want just the wine lovers pass, a variety pass, or the grand weekend pass. Hotel packages are available and there will be shuttle service to get folks around the downtown area for all the fun and excitement.

2. fassoPP

fassoPP New Member

I totally recommend going to this event if you're plan to be in the area...I attended Charleston's wine and food fest in the 2011 year and had such a great time walking around Marion Square sampling hundreds of beer and wine samples! Any ideas how much tickets are this year? I remember tickets going for as much as a $1,000 for a meal with celebrity chefs...I wonder how that would've been.

3. Vicolette

Looks like tickets are running anywhere from $55 to $300 with many price levels in between. The highest ticket is $1000 and still available. Many are sold out, some nearly sold out, but still quite a few dining and tasting events available. For anyone interested in attending, you might want to get your tickets asap.

4. Vicolette

Re: BB&T Charleston Wine & Food Festival for 2014

It's that time of year again and the BB&T festival is getting ready to put your taste buds to the test. This years event in Charleston is set for March 6-9. Like past events, there will be plenty of food and wine tastings, demonstrations, classes, craft beers, luncheons and dinners, and much more. Tickets are on sale at three levels: party animal, variety pass and wine lovers pass.