Beaches in Morocco

Discussion in 'Morocco' started by wanderer, Aug 23, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Morocco has some the best beaches in North Africa...and you have many choices if you want to spent some time soaking in the sun. More than 100 beaches are located in a string from Saidia over to Tangier. Some are quiet, and others are more touristy. What are your favorite Morocco beaches?

2. daledon3

daledon3 New Member

you gotta love Morocco (at least I do). it's so underrated and the beaches are clean and beautiful...they face both oceans (Mediterranean and Atlantic) too which is a plus. my top 5 are Legzira, Taghazout, Agloo Beach, Agadir and Sidi Ifni.

3. Better2know

Better2know New Member

i went on a beach vacation to Morocco last August and the Atlantic-side of the country is really beautiful. If you stay in Marrakesh you gotta visit the beach towns of Essaouira, Agadir, Oualidia and El Jadida. Other than that, I would recommend that you stay in Essaouira because of the tourist amenities, long sandy beach, and a small medina. Accomodation options are also cheaper if you stay in the beach towns rather than Marrakesh.

4. insideme34

insideme34 New Member

Morocco's beaches are beautiful and best thing is that you can switch between the Atlantic and Mediterranean beaches. Morocco faces boasts oceans so there are dozens to choose from. I would agree that the beaches along the Atlantic are amazing but the good thing about Morocco's beaches along the Mediterranean sea is the warm waters.