Beatles Show Tribute

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by Danny, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Danny

Danny Moderator

If you are a Beatles fans you won't want to miss the chance to catch live the Beatles Show Tribute at the Las Vegas Planet Hollywood. The Beatle impersonators play all of the songs live the same way the Beatles used to without backing tracks so it feels as you are listening to an actual recording from the Beatles.

The Beatles Impersonator Show is ongoing so you can catch it any time, though be sure to book in advance to avoid disappointment.

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

This sounds like a hoot. I saw a Beatles tribute show a few years ago, and it sounded pitch perfect. It was one of the most exciting concerts I've ever been to. Totally fun!

3. teresaw

teresaw New Member

Beatles tribute cruise

talking about the Beatles Tribute, there will be a Beatles Tribute Cruise in 2012 by Royal Caribbean's mega-ship Oasis of the Seas. This cruise will sail from Port Everglades for the 7-nights and will stop in Jamaica, Mexico and Haiti. Headlining the show will be Revolution, a Beatles tribute band who will be performing twice during the cruise.

4. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

The BeatlesShow! is playing at the Saxe Theater, eight days a week, of course. Actually it's every day at 5:30 and dinner packages are available.

5. JaneyF

JaneyF New Member

I watched Mirage's "LOVE" and it's not a tribute band like this one, if anyone is wondering the difference. BeatleShow! at the Saxe Theater is actually a tribute band, with live music and costume changes, not jsut dancing to some recorded music, which is nice.