Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by Vicolette, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

When I saw this upcoming festival, I wanted to share the info with folks who will be in Atlanta on March 3. The Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival. Buy a ticket and enjoy the sippin of 60 beers and 40 bourbons. Vendors with some of best tasting barbeque in the south will on hand with juicy plates of ribs, sandwiches, pulled pork, bbq chicken and tasty sausages. My mouth is watering. The festival takes place at Atlantic Station. Make your plans to get there early and spend the day satisfying your palate. For information on the festival, check the official website at beerandbourbon.com.

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

I just love Georgia BBQ...and March is a wonderful time to visit Atlanta. Spring is usually beginning to bloom, long before other places in the U.S.

3. holidaygermany

holidaygermany New Member

These kind of places will satisfy the tastes and needs of diverse travelers looking for luxury, exclusivity, fun, or a close encounter with nature. Thanks to share this info...

4. mormecjK

mormecjK New Member

beer and bourbon

Last year's festival was a sell out and this year is sure to repeat. Can't wait for a bit of beer sippin', bourbon tastin', music listenin', cigar smokin', and barbeque eatin'. Another reason I love this event is that admission buys you a sampling glass which means lots of beer and bourbon to be sampled.