Beer festivals in Colorado 2012

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by wanderer, Feb 26, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Maybe it's the Rocky Mountain air, the fresh crisp air or the entrepreneurial spirit that's so abundant, but Colorado is the place to go for beer. Tours and tastings are always available, and there are several festivals scheduled to celebrate what comes from Colorado breweries .

The big one is the Great American Beer Festival held in October in Denver. Any more?

2. Gangsterj

Gangsterj New Member

colorado beer fest

true the biggie is the great american beer fest but the summer brings a ton of beer festivals so you will always find plenty to drink when in Colorado. One of my favorite ones is the gary brewsey: men's beer club in fort collins. This one happens every monday night in July and you costs $5 to get in.

3. Kolper56

Kolper56 New Member

beer festivals in Colorado

what about the Breckenridge Beer Festival on July 14? It cost $25 to get in which includes a sample glass. I reckon this one is one of the top ones in Colorado...it draws brew masters from around the country who come to show off their best beers.

4. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Those all are pretty cool. I rather like Fort Collins' beer scene. I'm sure there are some festivals to enjoy there, too.