Bellagio Hotel Deals for Summer

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by d360, Apr 19, 2007.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas has special hotel deals running from May 23rd to September 13, 2007 online. These special rates are good for Sunday-Thursday. I recently stayed at the Bellagio and received a Lakeview room that gave me a great view of the Bellagio Fountains and a partial view of the Las Vegas Strip.

See the attached picture from the view from my room.

Below is a rates from the Bellagio Hotel Website. I recommend booking direct with the Bellagio Room Reservations for the best rates enter in Promotional Code "D149EM" then make your booking . If you book direct you can always cancell your reservation without penalty. If your use a broker like Expedia, Travelocity, etc they charge service fees/cancellation fees which really irks me if I ever need to cancell my trip.

Deluxe Rooms: $149/night
    (includes complimentary upgrade to Lakeview subject to availability at time of checkin)

Salon Suites: $249/night

Bellagio Suites: $299/night

One Bedroom Penthouse Suites: $559/night

(upgrade any suite to Lakeview for only $50/night)

Of course there always exclusions:
    These Offers are valid Sunday through Thursday only, based on availability. Prevailing rates will apply for Friday and Saturday stayovers. Rates are per room, per night, plus tax. Restrictions may apply to persons attending meetings, conventions, special events or during major holidays. Prices are subject to change without notice. Rates are based on double occupancy.

Attached Files: