Bellagio Promotional Code and deal.

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by d360, Jul 5, 2007.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

The Bellagio has some special room rates from $159.00 per night. Book them fast becuase they won't last. Use the Bellagio Promotion Code: D159GM on Las Vegas Hotel Promo Codes. the offer expires on 9/13/07 but I guarentee that the rooms will sell out quick.

The Bellagio is best luxury hotel in Las Vegas. some say the Wynn but I think Bellagio take the honors.

2. horst

horst New Member

hi,
    need a working promotion code for Bellagio for May 2008 (2 nights from 6th to 8th of May 2008)

3. d360

d360 Administrator

Hi,

Bellagio Promo Codes don't come out that far in advance they are typically 1-2 months out. Right now I only see Bellagio's "Winter Promotion" with Deluxe room rates from $159/nt. Select dates/ Sunday - Thursday December 18, 2007 - February 12, 2008 (Expires 2/12/08)Promo Code: D1592E

4. horst

horst New Member

thanks for the response;
    I have my nephew and his lady-friend visiting me in May from Germany; they wanted to stay maybe two or three nights at the Bellagio and have their engagement celebration (just the two of them :)
    thank you very much again

5. The Captain

The Captain New Member

They currently have an offer of $169 ending in May, is it worth taking this up for a midweek stay or will there be better ones in the next few weeks? I'm looking to stay towards the end of March. Thanks.

6. d360

d360 Administrator

Its a good likelyhood that a better deal will come in on the Bellagio but it wouldn't be posted until February. Mid-week is usually a good time to get the best rates. that goes for Las Vegas Shows as well.