Bermuda holiday package

Discussion in 'Bermuda' started by DWilliams, Jun 6, 2017.

1. DWilliams

DWilliams New Member

Hello everyone,

I've done many searches on Bermuda Beach holiday and get more confused. I'm on low budget, so can't find an affordable package. I would like to book flight & hotel together from Boston. So when is the best time to book for cheap flights & hotels? Love to hear any advice.

Thank you.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

If you're looking for Bermuda Beach holiday, then I suggest to stay near The parish of Paget which is one of the 9 parishes of Bermuda. It has many things to enjoy such as Coral Beach, Elbow Beach, Hamilton Harbor, Grape Bay, Salt Kettle and Horseshoe Bay Beach. One of the most popular beaches Bermuda is undoubtedly Horseshoe Bay and it's an excellent choice if you want to enjoy a truly relaxed atmosphere.

Bermuda is the best holiday destination to visit all year-round, but between November & March is the best season for beach holidays.

There are many cheap Bermuda Beach holiday packages available online and visit All Inclusive Bermuda Vacations page for more details, and book online to save more plus enjoy your Bermuda vacation.