best beach in Asia

Discussion in 'Vietnam' started by Dontknow, Feb 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Dontknow

Dontknow New Member

According to TripAdvisor latest poll, Cua Dai Beach in Vietnam has been voted one of the top 25 beaches in Asia. I've never been to this beach particularly but I know Vietnam's beaches are just lovely. My favorite one perhaps is Radhanagar Beach in Havelock Island...soft sand beach with a beautiful mountain as a backdrop.

2. Nofear333

Nofear333 New Member

Yeah, according to Trip Advisor Boracay is the best beach in Asia. Well, Boracay is nice but to be honest I just don't pay attention to lists of any kind. What's best for one person, may not be for someone else. I wonder what they take into consideration when deciding the best beach? Or is it just random picking...seems like the latter to me.

3. banga

banga New Member

that is true. Best beach is Cua Dai Beach. I'm proud of Vietnam :D

4. Adventure Indochina

Adventure Indochina New Member

Nha Trang is the place has most beautiful beaches. They're the natural beachs so have values to discover. And I think you need go more spots not only beaches.

5. Azure Swift

Azure Swift New Member

yep, Vietnam possesses many wonderful beaches, Cua Dai beach, Nha Trang beach, all are really beautiful but i adore beaches in Phu Quoc island, it is pristine and extremely charming.

6. brayden lyle

brayden lyle New Member

Cua Dai is very great, especially, seafood here is delicious. In early 2016, Cua Dai was eroded but due to the effort of local authority, now it has been recovered.

7. Zay

Zay New Member

Best beach in Asia? Its so hard to tell, i go for Ko Samet in Thailand, or palawan in Philippines or Phu Quoc in Vietnam. Hard to tell again :)

8. Royal Palace

Royal Palace New Member

Hi everyone.

Cua Dai is very interesting, but I'm not sure whether it is best beach in Asia because I think that Vietnam and Asia have many other beach nicer Cua Dai, EX: Nha Trang, Da Nang, Phu Quoc...