Best Beach in Costa Rica?

Discussion in 'Costa Rica' started by surfchica, Oct 15, 2010.

?

best beach in costa rica?

1. santa teresa

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. playa carmen

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. jaco

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. hermosa

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. surfchica

surfchica New Member

I travelled around costa rica for a month and i found that Santa Teresa on the nicoya penninsula was by far the nicest beach in the country. It is by far the coolest little village in costa rica. it is well giselle bunchen and mel gibson have secret homes.

I would love to go back and am interested to hear your opinion on best beaches!
    Thanks

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

I personally love Flamingo beach because the activities that Flamingo beach has to offer are phenomenal!

3. Danny

Danny Moderator

I second Flamingo beach and Santa Teresa beach but if you're into ecotourism, Tortuguero beach is the one!

4. bestican

bestican New Member

Jaco beach gotta be the one for me:)

5. jamith26

jamith26 New Member

I like the Punta Uva & Manzanillo the beaches of Costa Rica's eastern coast. Those who like to spend a full day on the sand, and the water is usually quite calm and good for swimming like me……!

6. Eithan

Eithan New Member

these are some best beaches in costa Rica.
    1.Manuel Antonio
    2.Playa Dominical
    3.Montezuma
    4.Tortuguero
    5.Playa Tamarindo

7. michael_23

michael_23 New Member

Hello surfchica,

I may not have been in Costa Rica yet but since my husband and I love travelling and we both love beaches, we are actually looking for the best beaches in Costa Rica, too, and hopefully get on with the plan of going here in the near future. So here are some that I found:

* Nicoya Peninsula - this one boasts of numerous Pacific beaches that are so relaxing such as the Playas Hermosa, Flamingo, Playa Grande, and more.

* Manuel Antonio - this has been said to be one of the best beaches in the world. With its soft white sands, stunning blue-green waters, and more of the sweeping views around, you'll surely have the time of your life and enjoy the panoramic views.

* Nosara - features vibrant flora and amazing world-class white sand beach.

* Playa Dominical - this is said to be one of the best surfing beaches especially if you are an avid surfer!

* Tortuguero - the place is an eco-tourist's fantasy, because there are lots of exotic attractions and really a perfect one for sunbathing.

* Mal Pais - truly a surfer's paradise! Other activities that you can also engaged in include hiking to Montezuma falls, trekking, and a boat tour to watch the charming dolphins and other creatures in the waters.

Hope these help you out to decide where to go on your next travel adventure. :)