Discussion in 'Costa Rica' started by surfchica, Oct 15, 2010.
I would love to go back and am interested to hear your opinion on best beaches!
I personally love Flamingo beach because the activities that Flamingo beach has to offer are phenomenal!
I second Flamingo beach and Santa Teresa beach but if you're into ecotourism, Tortuguero beach is the one!
Jaco beach gotta be the one for me
I like the Punta Uva & Manzanillo the beaches of Costa Rica's eastern coast. Those who like to spend a full day on the sand, and the water is usually quite calm and good for swimming like meâ€¦â€¦!
these are some best beaches in costa Rica.
I may not have been in Costa Rica yet but since my husband and I love travelling and we both love beaches, we are actually looking for the best beaches in Costa Rica, too, and hopefully get on with the plan of going here in the near future. So here are some that I found:
* Nicoya Peninsula - this one boasts of numerous Pacific beaches that are so relaxing such as the Playas Hermosa, Flamingo, Playa Grande, and more.
* Manuel Antonio - this has been said to be one of the best beaches in the world. With its soft white sands, stunning blue-green waters, and more of the sweeping views around, you'll surely have the time of your life and enjoy the panoramic views.
* Nosara - features vibrant flora and amazing world-class white sand beach.
* Playa Dominical - this is said to be one of the best surfing beaches especially if you are an avid surfer!
* Tortuguero - the place is an eco-tourist's fantasy, because there are lots of exotic attractions and really a perfect one for sunbathing.
* Mal Pais - truly a surfer's paradise! Other activities that you can also engaged in include hiking to Montezuma falls, trekking, and a boat tour to watch the charming dolphins and other creatures in the waters.
Hope these help you out to decide where to go on your next travel adventure.
Separate names with a comma.