Best beaches in Egypt?

Discussion in 'Beaches' started by BeachBeliever, Oct 1, 2010.

1. BeachBeliever

BeachBeliever New Member

Just wondering where some of the best beaches in Egypt are located?

Thanks in advance!

2. Danny

Danny Moderator

Don't know if you've heard of Sharm el Sheikh but the beaches there are stunning and are some of the best beaches in Egypt. I was there with my wife last year for two weeks and loved it!

Hurghada seemed a nice place and enjoyed because of the diving and water sports opportunities.

Anyway when are you going?

3. BeachBeliever

BeachBeliever New Member

Thanks very much! I hope to go one day soon, but I'm asking for a beach review site I run. thanks again for your help!

Steve

4. jamith26

jamith26 New Member

In Egypt, Makadi Bay is a secluded bay on the picturesque shores of the Red Sea between Hurghada and Safaga is one of the best places.

5. amiramo

amiramo New Member

Sharm el Sheik, Marsa Allam, Dahab, Hurghada, also Ras- Mohamad- all great beaches on the red sea and great for diving as well
    Marsa Matrouh great beach on the meditteranean sea (but very quiet, sandy beach, turquoise blue and no diving, little activity but relaxing

6. basilwebtech

basilwebtech New Member

El Alamein, Ei Gemal island, El Gouna, Hurgada, Makadi Bay, Sharm el-sheikh are very beautiful beaches in Egypt.

7. brightsuntravel

brightsuntravel New Member

Hello Everyone
    there are some best beaches in Egypt. These are the followings: Sharm el-sheikh, El Gouna, Hurgada, Ei Gemal island, El Alamein, Makadi Bay etc.