Best beaches in Southern California

Discussion in 'Beaches' started by mitraveler, Apr 18, 2012.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

With an expansive Pacific coastline, dramatic scenery and pleasant weather, Southern California has legendary beaches.From San Diego up the coast, there are miles of lovely beaches to enjoy.

What are your favorite Southern California beaches?

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

San Diego! The beaches are close to everything and it's just lovely there. The Coronado beaches are anything but secluded, but I really like them.

3. FordHenry

FordHenry New Member

beaches in socal

wow, there are so many I can name from the top of my head...Palos Verdes, Long Beach, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, San Clemente, Oceanside, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Del Mar, and Solano Beach are so of my favorite ones.

4. brightsuntravel

brightsuntravel New Member

Hello Everyone,
    According to me, there are some best beaches of southern California. These are the following:
    1. Mission Beach
    2. Ocean Beach
    3. Oceanside
    4. San Clemente
    5. La Jolla
    6. Coronado Beach
    7. Huntington Beach (“surf cityâ€)
    8. Venice Beach
    9. Santa Monica
    10. Malibu
    Thanks.

5. sophiewilson

sophiewilson New Member

Peace at Laguna Beach, Outdoor Activities at Hermosa Beach, and extreme fun at Santa Monica. Love the three. :)

6. jackbenny

jackbenny New Member

The ones I usually go to are Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, or Huntington Beach. Unfortunately, most of the beaches have no porta potties but their own buildings with around 4-5 stalls inside them. They're very dirty :(