Best Beaches in the World

Discussion in 'Destination360 Copyright and DMCA settlements' started by d360, Aug 17, 2009.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

For all you that use iGoogle we produced a gadget for your Google desktop that displays the
    Best Beaches in the World. Follow the link to Google if you want to add, its free!

Every page refresh shows you a different beach photo and under the photo a link to more infromation about the beach. Its a great virtual getaway on your desktop.

Happy Travels,
    Dan

2. shalalala

shalalala New Member

Nice thanks

3. reno27

reno27 New Member

Thanks. For me, Kuta beach is the best :)

4. BlackEyes

BlackEyes Guest

Those are beautiful beaches..We here in the Philippines also have beautiful beaches that you'll definitely love..

5. christopherp552

christopherp552 New Member

Hi black eyes! I went to the Philippines , I loved it! I visited Batangas and went diving!

6. dexternicholson

dexternicholson New Member

Awesome pictures... I just love pictures of the beach. considering the fact that I haven't been in one for quite a long time now. there was a time when I would visit it more than twice a year, but lately, for the past two years, its only about work. But, I am pretty sure that in the future I will be able to visit more of this beaches and have a month or two of relaxation...

7. danviettravel

danviettravel New Member

Hi,
    You just talked about the nice beaches without pictures. So how can we know which is the best one?
    You should post a nice picture to prove for what you said.

8. kumar09

kumar09 New Member

Very good pix!
    These are the beautiful beaches. You should also include pix of Goa Beaches.
    As every beach of Goa is very gorgeous and has own its charm.

9. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

One can always argue for the best beach but when it comes to hundreds of miles of GREAT beaches ---Florida is hard to beat.

10. d360

d360 Administrator

I recently visited South Beach and had a great time at Nikki Beach. More club than beach but the beach was right there and crazy fun.

11. d360

d360 Administrator

I was just in South Beach and we wetn to Nikki Beach. A club not a beach but its crazy fun and the beach was right there.

12. d360

d360 Administrator

I was just in South Beach and we went to Nikki Beach. A club not a beach but its crazy fun and the beach was right there.

13. ptrjakson

ptrjakson Guest

Thanks for sharing the gadget with us.

14. king54

king54 New Member

Hi everybody..

You all have given this awesome post. We all are benefited from this reply . Such suggestion are really helpful us. Keep on doing this us for all of us ..

Thanks Buddy !!!

15. Hiking

Hiking New Member

Nice pictures!

16. herry.james

herry.james New Member

Try Thailand, very cheap. You can get a 5 star hotel for around 35 usd per night. Has some of the best beaches in the world. Food is cheap too.

17. d360

d360 Administrator

Just returned form Thailand and yes amazing and cheap! Railey Beach was my favorite of trip. Posting pictures in our travel guide in the coming weeks.

18. PamelaWalker

PamelaWalker New Member

This is an interesting gadget and pictures of all the beaches which I have seen are really very exotic.

19. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

It is hard to beat the beaches in Florida. I really dig the ones on the Gulf side of Florida for some reason. Maybe it's because I have visited when it was very cold at home. It's sleeting and snowing out right now, so I sure wish I were visiting some Florida beaches right now!

20. Saigon Tour

Saigon Tour New Member

Phu Quoc island, Vietnam.Check it out